Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Jess & Alex Engagement

Jess and I have been talking about doing an engagement shoot for a while and throwing ideas around. She knew right away she wanted a pin up stye shoot and she knew of an awesome car we could borrow. Then she told me she LOVED the idea of a zombie themed shoot..I fell to my knees with tears of happiness. I am in love with all things zombie! Lucky, Jess is an amazing make up artist too and got our actors all zombiefied. The shoot went amazing, except for the scared man walking thorough the field with his dog..pretty sure he wont travel that route at night again. :)You can see those pictures HERE. Right now we are going to check out her classy idea of Pin Up/vintage car idea with a splash of sweet kissy kissy photos <3
Enjoy the pictures! 
Oh, BTW..isn't Jess amazing looking in the bright red lipstick and killer dress. Awesome couple I must say!




















No comments:

Post a Comment