Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Stoffelen Family

I am defiantly a dog person so when I was asked to do a family session that included the families 2 dogs I was so excited! Karl & Barb are two amazing people! I have known Mala since grade school & she has always been a sweet, caring, wonderful person! I was delighted to capture their families photos. I had no idea how beautiful Strasburg, Va was! They live at the top of a hill and literally look down on the town...the sunset up there was breathtaking. I could see having cook outs and family parties out there every night.

When I photograph your family, I promise the adventure will be easy, laid back and full of smiles. Even if I have to yell "squirrel"  or bark like a dog to get your puppies attention, I will! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment