Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Olivia Turns 6 | Daisy baby Photography | Front Royal Va photographer



I couldn't wait to be a mother...
it's all I've ever wanted to be...
then it happened....
I was going to be a mother! 
Then i wasn't...
just like that 

i cried...
I was so ready for this journey..

The doctors told me to wait...
wait 3 months...

my heart said no...
the very next month i saw those 2 lines again...
i was so scared...
was this left over hormones from our lost baby...
is this really a new baby...

will we get to keep this one...
hold this one...

a few weeks later we saw it..
the heartbeat...
the wiggly active little bean...

fast forward 23 weeks...
i trip over a baby gate and land flat on my belly...
intense cramps begin to happen..

doctors tell me I am in preterm labor and if I deliver this baby today i will lose her...
this wasn't going to happen...
not to another baby...
I was going to keep this one...

Continued prayers...
contractions stop...
we get to go home...

we get to keep her a little bit longer...

a man stops in my shop and says the Lord just talked to him...
told him to stop get off his motorcycle and go inside and tell the pregnant woman her child is special...
she will see..
I still have goose bumps over this....

fast forward to 37 weeks on the dot..
we welcome Miss Olivia Paige into our lives...
she was amazing..
she was beautiful...
she was loud....

she was mine..
and we got to keep her..

fast forward 6 years and she is still the light of our lives...
she brought a family together...
she is so smart...
she is so compassionate...
she is so caring...

she is mine....

Thank you Lord for giving this girl to me...
she is my light...
my heart..
my breath...

she is mine...






















No comments:

Post a Comment