Monday, June 5, 2017

OBX Vacation | Lifestyle Photography | Daisy Baby Photography | Front Royal Va Photographer

What is it about the beach that just makes all your worries disappear? 
Every time we venture to the ocean I begin the begging process of wanting to move my whole family here. I tell my husband we can live that wild life of him being a ship wreck treasure hunter and I'll collect conch shells and sell them to tourist all while homeschool my 3 children. Apparently that only happens in movies...
At least I have these memories to look back on.

For the record, I'm thinking of being a destination family photographer from here on out...I'll have my clients pack me in their luggage and bring me along so I can document their vacations ;) That's a legit thing... correct? 
















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment